Early Childhood Center
Young children are naturally inquisitive and love to learn. They love to play, move, and engage with the world around them. 学生 in grades PK2-Kindergarten at DC participate in a Christ-centered education designed to help them develop skills and tools that will be vital in their academic, spiritual, and social lives.
DC’s Early Childhood Center provides a safe environment and learning community where young learners develop a sense of awe and wonder for God’s created world. This, in turn, fosters a lifelong love of learning.
The teachers at the ECC use Bible-centered curriculum materials coupled with play and academic rigor to introduce the wonder of God’s creation to our children, even at a very young age. We are so thankful for the ECC program at DC!
- ECC Parent
- Instruction coupled with play encourages students at every level of ability to achieve their personal best while building inquisitiveness and creativity
- Responsive Classroom builds vital building blocks for milestone development and foundational school readiness skills
- Experiential learning provides rich opportunities for deeper learning
- 33 acre campus including a running stream, koi pond, hardwood forest, meadows and fields are available for student exploration
- A dedicated early childhood playground, 体育馆, and athletic fields provide areas for competition and recreation
- Specials classes enrich student learning include: Innovation/STEM, Spanish (Kindergarten), music, physical education/ movement, library/technology, and art.
- Student Support Services are available to meet various learning needs.